MTR3000 is a MOTOTRBO™ integrated voice and data base-station/repeater designed to meet the requirements of small public safety, utilities and professional organizations.
The MTR3000 operates in digital mode in MOTOTRBO Conventional, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus and Connect Plus systems delivering increased capacity, spectral efficiency, integrated data applications and enhanced voice communications.
In addition the MTR3000 can also operate in analogue mode for conventional and LTR® / PassPort® Trunking systems providing a flexible high power base station/repeater.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS Expand Features and benefits
MTR3000 STANDARD FEATURES:
- Operates in analog or MOTOTRBO digital mode with LED indicating mode of operation
- Reliable 100W continuous duty cycle operation
- 12.5 or 25 kHz programmable channel spacing
- Analog and digital conventions are all standard in one base station without the cost of additional
software or hardware
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliant
MTR3000 PROGRAMMED IN MOTOTRBO MODE PROVIDES:
- Supports two simultaneous voice paths in digital 12.5 kHz TDMA 6.25e compliant
- Divides existing channel into two timeslots, delivering twice the capacity through a single repeater
- Supports MOTOTRBO IP Site Connect for increased wide area coverage and Capacity Plus single
site trunking without a separate hardware controller.
|INCREASE SITE COVERAGE||ALARM CONTROL SYSTEMS||TRBONET ENTERPRISE|