The New MOTOTRBO™ SL2600
Motorola Solutions will be launching their new mid-tier slim and light portable, the MOTOTRBO™ SL2600 at the end of September/October 2018.
- Dual mode: Digital or Analogue
- Max Output Power: 3W (digital) / 2W (analogue)
- Channel Capacity: 256
- Battery Life: 13.5 hours (digital) / 11 hours (analogue)
- System capability: IP site connect, Capacity Plus and Multi-Site Capacity Plus (Linked Capacity Plus)
- Virtual display that is invisible when the radio is switched off & capacitive touch sensor
- Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi which can be utilised with indoor location tracking, wireless accessories & remote software updates
The New MOTOTRBO™ SLR 1000 Repeater
Motorola Solutions will be launching a new plug and play repeater, the SLR 1000 in late September/October 2017.
The MOTOTRBO™ SLR 1000 offers the full standard functionality of the other SLR repeaters in a small, weather tough, IP65 enclosure.
The small form offers users the ability to mount the repeater in standard and more unusual areas such as on walls or outside on pole mounting brackets. The repeater is a low power, low noise, fan-less design and supports all MOTOTRBO™ system types with a 10W/5WRF output (un-duplexed/duplexed).
New MOTOTRBO™ UHF2 SLR 5500 Repeater
Motorola Solutions will be launching a new UHF2 (450-537MHz) version of their MOTOTRBO™ SLR 5500 repeater late September / October.
This repeater will support all MOTOTRBO system types. The MOTOTRBO™ SLR 5500 is only 1U high and comes with a built-in 3A battery charger, powering at 50W on a 100% duty cycle.
Need Assistance With Your Radio System Or On A Technical Matter? We Are Suitably Qualified To Answer Any Questions You May Have. We Are Always Available Online To Chat With You. Alternatively, You Can Call Us On 0800 043 2688, Or Email Your Questions To Sales@Dcrs.Co.Uk