As the economy continues to tighten, customers continue to demand lower costs, tighter schedules and even give preference to contractors who employ “green” construction services. Versatile and powerful, Motorola two-way radios can help you respond to those challenges by helping you increase efficiency, safety and work crew productivity.
Keeping your work crews in touch with instant MOTOTRBO Construction communications and no monthly service fees, Motorola two-way radios minimise downtime and lower costs.
Emergency features such as the programmable orange button allow workers to call for help thus enhancing worker safety. Noise cancelling features deliver crystal clear audio, even in the noisiest environment. Intrinsically safe design allows communications in locations where flammable gas and combustible dust may be present. And better battery technology extends battery life throughout long shifts.
Benefits of MOTOTRBO radio communications equipment in construction
• Clear audio for noisy construction sites: With powerful speakers, audio output penetrates noisy construction sites, providing crisp, clear audio at any volume
• Easy to carry and use: Lightweight, ergonomic design makes these radios comfortable to operate, even when wearing gloves
• Rugged and durable: Designed to withstand rain and wind, exposure to salt fog, blowing dust on all surfaces, vibration, and extreme temperatures – all elements common to a construction site
• Programmable option buttons: Customize your radio with choice of features such as changing the power level, scanning and channel monitoring
• Flexible battery choices: A full range of battery choices, along with rapid recharging capabilities, ensure your radios support long shifts, common at the construction site
• Flexible accessory portfolio: A variety of audio accessories carry cases, dispatch tools, and rapid chargers enhance communications and improve the productivity of your work crew
• Increased calling capacity on a single license: Two virtual channels within a single 12.5 kHz licensed repeater channel to allow you to double the calling capacity for the price of one license without a second repeater and without interference from nearby radio users
• Integrated voice and data: MOTOTRBO portable and mobile radios put the power of voice and data, such as text messaging and GPS, into a single device to make it easy for your construction crew to stay connected and safe
Recommended MOTOTRBO healthcare voice & data communication products & software applications
In addition to our products and services being provided on smart phones, pagers, tablets, workstations and email we would recommend the following:
MOTOTRBO DP1400 – Affordable and easy to use, the DP1400 Series portable and DM Series mobile radios provide the communication tool you need to meet deadlines, avoid errors and keep costs within budget. Take a closer look.
MOTOTRBO DP2600e – With enhanced audio quality this two-way radio will ensure you are heard in challenging environments. Take a closer look.
Wave OnCloud – A Push-to-Talk (PTT) service that connects phones, PC’S & radios – all while making the most of your existing resources, systems and investments. Learn More Here.
Lone Worker – Increase in worker safety and gives users a means of raising the alarm within an organisation allowing you to follow set health & safety policies. Learn More Here.
Alarm Management – Comprehensive handling of multiple alarms and alerts, all delivered to your two-way digital radio and by SMS. Learn More Here.
Arrange a free onsite review today with your Construction Expert and Motorola Platinum Partner – Call 0800 043 2688 or book an appointment here