MOTOTRBO Retail Voice and Data Radio Communication Systems can increase efficiency, protect lone workers and help you go green with your onsite processes
MOTOTRBO retail voice and data radio communication solutions can protect, enhance and unify.
Whether it’s on the shop floor assisting a client, in the storeroom or behind the scenes in CCTV, security or cleaning the need to stay in contact is of paramount importance not only in regards to staff efficiency but from a safety point of view as well.
Emergency features such as the programmable orange button allow workers to call for help thus enhancing worker safety. Noise cancelling features deliver crystal clear audio, even in the noisiest environment. And better battery technology extends battery life throughout long shifts.
Benefits of MOTOTRBO radio communications equipment in retail
• Easy to carry and use: The varying options Lightweight, ergonomic design makes these radios comfortable to operate
• Flexible battery choices: A full range of battery choices, along with rapid recharging capabilities, ensure your radios support long shifts, common on a retail site
• Integrated voice and data software applications: Man Down and Location Tracking allows you to respond to staff accidents when they can’t while alarm handling can ensure you react to an emergency immediately
• Transmit Interrupt – Override existing conversations to communicate an emergency order
• Flexible accessory portfolio: A variety of audio accessories, carry cases, dispatch tools, and rapid chargers enhance communications and improve the productivity of your staff
• Increased calling capacity on a single license: Two virtual channels within a single 12.5 kHz licensed repeater channel to allow you to double the calling capacity for the price of one license without a second repeater and without interference from nearby radio users
• Connect Everyone: Team Communications with WAVE™ Work Group Communications connects any device, any network, any application
Who uses MOTOTRBO Radios?
Meadowhall has adopted every level of the Motorola Solutions voice & data radio communications equipment available throughout the years since the shopping centre opened in September 1990 – the team have now worked with all 3 generations of the MOTOTRBO digital portfolio whilst benefiting from data applications such as Location Tracking, Voice Recording and Solar Panel PA green technology specifically designed by us.
High Chelmer upgraded to a TRBOnet Enterprise IP site connect repeater system. High Chelmer has also deployed iBeacons dotted around the centre both internally and externally, utilising Motorola’s TRBOnet. “We have recently invested £500,000 on on-site toilets, which need patrolling and maintaining,” says McDonagh. “All these outreach areas are auto-enabled with iBeacons, which means I can provide information to insurers in the event of a slip, trip or fall.”
Liverpool One’s original solution had many black spots back of house which needed eradicating, and the TETRA Hand portable radios were becoming unreliable and expensive to replace. Liverpool One required a voice & data radio solution that would give them full communications in all areas of operation combined with a control room solution that offered radio dispatching and recording solution to monitor staff at all times; they turned to a multi-repeater MOTOTRBO Linked Capacity Plus solution.
Recommended MOTOTRBO retail voice & data communication products & software applications
In addition to our products and services being provided on smart phones, pagers, tablets, workstations and email we would recommend the following:
MOTOTRBO SL4000e – Pocket-sized with a smooth outline the SL4000e and SL4010e digital radios feature a full keypad and 5-line colour screen with customisable display schemes. Ideal for the job ticketing application. Take a closer look.
MOTOTRBO DP3661e – With a compact design and high-performance integrated voice and data this next-generation radio delivers comprehensive connectivity to your organisation, with an increased range of up to 8%. Take a closer look.
Solar Power Panels – Go Green! Link to external Tannoy / PA Address / Evacuation Announcements – can also be utilised with Barrier Systems for Voice Communications. Learn More.
iBeacons – Using built-in Bluetooth in your MOTOTRBO E series radios track staff through Bluetooth ibeacons and utilise in conjunction with specially designed apps to notify clients. Learn More.
Alarm Management – Comprehensive handling of multiple alarms & alerts all delivered to your two-way digital radio, mobiles, email/workstations. Never be charged again for a false alarm! Learn More.
Arrange a free onsite review today with a Retail Specialist and Motorola Platinum Partner – Call 0800 043 2688 or book an appointment here