MOTOTRBO™ CAPACITY MAX
MOTOTRBO CAPACITY MAX
MOTOTRBO CAPACITY MAX TRUNKED RADIO SYSTEM
CAPACITY, COVERAGE AND CONTROL
MOTOTRBO Capacity Max architecture is optimised for high performance, high efficiency and graceful scalability, enabling instant, reliable voice and data communications, better decision-making and seamless coordination across a single campus or a large-scale operation. Powerful management tools give you complete control over the system – all from a single console. And you can be confident that you are investing in technology with global support.
MOTOTRBO Capacity Max supports up to 15 sites with up to 3,000 users per site, it’s easy for you to grow and change your system as your needs evolve.
- Increased Capacity, Smooth Scalability – Up to six additional data repeaters per site support intensive text and data use, GPS, SCADA and Alarm Management.
- High Resiliency, High Availability – MOTOTRBO Capacity Max has many layers of redundancy so that no single failure can bring your system down.
- High-performance, Next Generation Digital Trunking – Control is centralised, but traffic routing is optimised to minimize cost and maximize performance. Features and applications such as Digital Emergency and Work Order Ticketing give you the tools you need to make your business successful.
- Central Management for Complete Control – MOTOTRBO Capacity Max System management software gives you command of infrastructure, devices and talk groups, all organised in a logical way to make you more efficient and effective
- High Security – All voice, data and control traffic within the MOTOTRBO Capacity Max IP network is encrypted, and all radios are securely authenticated. You can even remotely disable and re-enable a device if it is misplaced or stolen.
- DMR Tier III Compliant – For customers who need a system that supports other vendors’ radios, MOTOTRBO Capacity Max can be run in DMR Tier III “Interoperability” mode with these features disabled.
• Up to 15 Sites
• Up to 21 Repeaters per Site ( Up to 15 voice and data repeater)
• Up to 3000 Radios per Site