MOBILE TWO-WAY RADIO
The MOTOTRBO DM1400 mobile radio is a reliable, cost-effective solution to keep your team in contact so they can communicate, coordinate and collaborate for maximum efficiency and safety. The DM1400 is designed for the everyday driver, so you can connect without distraction.
This analogue / digital mobile radio offers all the benefits of the latest technology – from superior audio quality to greater coverage. It’s also compatible with advanced MOTOTRBO business-essential features, such as transmit-interrupt (decode only) to prioritize critical communication.
The analogue-only model of the Motorola Solution MOTOTRBO DM1400 fixed mobile radio allows you to upgrade to digital with a simple software package when the time is right for you. The Motorola Solutions DM1400 two way radio is easy to use and delivers clear communication for maximum efficiency of your operation.
TOP FEATURES OF THE MOTOTRBO DM1400 MOBILE TWO WAY RADIO
- NUMERIC DISPLAY: Clear, simple display of channel number.
- TRANSMIT INTERRUPT CAPABILITY (decode only): Enables a supervisor to interrupt a DM1400 conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed.
- COMPATIBLE WITH RADIO MANAGEMENT SUITE: Programme your radios quickly and efficiently, with the Radio Management tool. Radios can be programmed in batches to a standardised template, giving error-free results and optimised performance.
- DUAL CAPACITY DIRECT MODE: Utilise the power of the 2-slot TDMA DMR standard to double the capacity of your 12.5 kHz channel – without the need for a repeater.
- IP54 RATED: Dustproof and splashproof, so you can work with confidence in challenging environments.
The basic package includes Compact Microphone (PMMN4090_) Low Profile Trunnion (RLN6466_) Power Cable (HKN4137_) In-box Documentation NOTE: The 24 month warranty only applies to the radio and does not apply to any accessories shipped within the model package.
There also is a full range of supporting accessories. Click here to download the DM1000 Series Accessories brochure.
Consider connecting to a Wireless Mic for when you are away from your desk or vehicle. With a 100m range, you can keep in touch even on remote job sites when you depend on your high power mobile radio but have to work outside your vehicle.
Power output – 1-25W, 25-45W (VHF); 1-25W, 25-40W (UHF)
Frequency range – VHF (136-174 MHz); UHF (403-470 MHz)
Dimensions H x W x D – 44 x 169 x 134 mm
Weight – 1.3 kg
Built-in speaker – Yes
Channels – 16
Channel spacing – 12.5, 20, 25
Transmit interrupt – Yes
Voice announcement – Yes
Digital technology – Yes
Standard Warranty – 2 years
MOTOTRBO SL1600 two-way radio
Measuring only 22mm thick and weighing just 169g the MOTOTRBO SL1600 is ultra-portable with a rugged profile.