DIGITAL PORTABLE TWO-WAY RADIO
The affordable Motorola analogue/digital MOTOTRBO DP1400 IP54 rated portable two-way radio connects your workforce efficiently and is digital mobile radio (DMR) standards compliant. Fully compatible with the Motorola MOTOTRBO™ portfolio of two way radios, the MOTOTRBO DP1400 has superior audio quality, outstanding coverage, long-lasting battery life and more.
Whatever your needs, the Motorola MOTOTRBO DP1400 provides a simple, reliable, cost-effective communication solution to help work crews connect, coordinate and collaborate to get the job done right.
Features + Benefits
- ANALOGUE / DIGITAL: Get all the benefits of digital, including better voice quality, better range and better battery life – but retain compatibility with your existing radio fleet. The freedom to migrate to the latest technology at your own pace.
- TRANSMIT INTERRUPT CAPABILITY (decode only): Enables a supervisor to interrupt a MOTOTRBO™ DP1400 user to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed.
- DUAL CAPACITY DIRECT MODE: Utilise the power of the 2-slot TDMA DMR standard to double the capacity of your 12.5 kHz channel – without the need for a repeater.
- IP54 TARED: Dustproof and splashproof, so you can work with confidence in challenging environments.
The MOTOTRBO DP1400 Is Ideal For
Rugged construction and design with multiple channels and panic button and lone worker features.
- Events Teams – Exhibitions, Concerts, Festivals, etc
- Hospitality – Hotels, Sports & Leisure
- Educational Establishments
- Construction Workers
- Security Teams
The basic package includes a NIMH / Li-Ion Battery, Single-Unit Charger, Antenna, 3″ Belt Clip (HLN8255_) & 2 year warranty (does not apply to batteries or accessories. Service From the Start packages are also available). There also is a full range of supporting accessories. Click here to download the MOTOTRBO™ DP1400 Accessories brochure.
Looking for a smaller two-way radio? Why not take a look at the MOTOTRBO SL1600 two way radio.
- Frequency range – VHF (136-174 MHz); UHF (403-470 MHz)
- Power – Power supply- 7.5V (Nominal)
- Battery life (based on a 05 05 90 duty cycle) – NiMH (1400mAh) Battery / Analogue: 9 hours Digital : 11.5 hours Li-Ion Slim (1600 mAH) Battery / Analogue: 10.5 hours Digital : 13.5 hours / High Cap Li-ion (2200 mAH) Battery Analogue: 14.5 hours Digital: 18.5 hours
- Audio output – 0.5 W (Internal)
- Rotary on off volume – Yes
- Tri-colour status LED – Yes
- Emergency button – Programmable
- Keypad – None
- Display – No Display
- Weight (with standard battery)
406g (NiMH 1400mAH) 341 g (Slim Li-Ion 1600mAH)
346 g (Li-Ion 2200mAH)
- Dimensions H x W x D (with standard battery)
127.7 X 61.5 X 42.0 mm (NiMH 1400mAH) / 127.7 X 61.5 X 39.0 mm (Slim Li-Ion 1600mAH) / 127.7 X 61.5 X 44.0 mm (Li-Ion 2200mAH)
- Programmable buttons – Yes
- Voice operated transmit (VOX) – Yes
- Time out timer – Yes
- Talkaround – Yes
- Signalling – MDC/QCII/Digital
- Scrambling – Built-in
- Scan types – Normal, Priority, Dual priority, Nuisance channel delete, Talk group, All group
- Selective calling – Yes
- Digital Private Line – Yes
- Private Line – Yes
- Monitor Permanent (Sticky) Monitor – Yes
- Channel spacing (kHz) – 12.5, 25, 20, 12.5 (6.25 efficient)
- Number of channels – 16
- Channel scan – Yes
- Call tones – Yes
- Busy channel lockout – Yes
- Audio gain control – Yes
- Integrated voice and data – Yes
- Advanced Software Features – Remote Monitor
- System type – Conventional, TDMA
- Digital technology – Yes
- Noise reduction software – Yes
- Submersible – Yes
- Accelerated life test -Yes
- Mil spec – 810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G
- IP Standards – IP54