MOTOTRBO™ DP4401 Ex MA/M1 ATEX
PORTABLE TWO-WAY RADIO
The MOTOTRBO™ DP4401 Ex Ma ATEX certified portable delivers unrivalled voice and data communications with best-in-class audio that includes Intelligent Audio and customisable voice announcements. Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands, the DP4401 Ex Ma radio is easy to use and features up to 32 channel capacity, three programmable buttons, emergency button, mandown and lone worker functions and IP67 specifications for submersibility.
TOP FEATURES OF THE MOTOTRBO DP4401 Ex Ma ATEX two way radio
- BEST-IN-CLASS AUDIO – Loud front-facing speaker and Intelligent Audio feature that automatically adjusts the radio volume according the environment’s noise level
- TEXT MESSAGING – Send preprogrammed update messages to team members when radio communications need to be delivered without interrupting workers or guests
- EMERGENCY BUTTON – Orange button on the top of the radio can be programmed to send an alert to a supervisor or dispatcher during an emergency situation
- TRANSMIT INTERRUPT – Enables a user to interrupt another radio conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed.
- PRODUCTIVITY-ENHANCING DATA APPLICATIONS – Features the industry’s largest Application Developer Programme to enable a wide variety of customised applications including location tracking, email gateways, dispatch, telephony, man-down and work order ticket management
- ATEX/IEC EX CERTIFIED – Certified to the highest level for use in potentially explosive environments. DP4000 Ex Ma radios are ATEX-certified to class M1 for equipment that is intended for use in underground mines.
The basic package includes: 2075mAh (Typical) Li-ion Battery (NNTN8359_) IMPRES Single-Unit Charger Antenna Dust Cover (15012157001) 2.5″ Belt Clip (PMLN6086_) In-box Documentation NOTE: The 24 months warranty only applies to the radio, it does not apply to batteries or accessories shipped within the model package. Service From the Start packages are also available.
Frequency band – VHF, UHF
Repeater capable – Yes
Battery life (based on a 05 05 90 duty cycle) – 19 hours in digital mode, 16 hours in analogue mode
Standard battery chemistry type – Lithium Ion
1 Watt – Yes
Emergency button – Yes
Keypad – None
Display – No display
Weight (With 1400mAh LiIon battery) – 455.5g (16.1 oz)
Dimensions H x W x D (with standard battery) – 138.5 x 56.7 x 37.8 mm (5.45 x 2.23 x 1.49 in)
Transmit interrupt – Yes
Digital private line – Yes
Private line – Yes
Monitor Permanent (Sticky) Monitor – Yes
Lone worker – Yes
Voice announcement – Yes
Signalling – DMR, PL/DPL, MDC, Quik-Call II, 5-tone
Intelligent audio – Yes
Programmable buttons – Yes
Voice operated transmit (VOX) – Yes
Time out timer – Yes
Talkaround – Yes
Scan types – Normal, Priority, Dual priority, Nuisance channel delete, Talk group, All group, System, Home revert
Group call – Yes
One to one calling – Yes
Missed call alerts – Yes
CPS (Customer Programming Software) – Yes
Channel spacing – 12.5, 25, 20
Number of channels – 32
Channel scan – Yes
Call tones – Yes
Call forward – Yes
Busy channel lockout – Yes
Integrated voice and data – Yes
TDMA, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus, IP Site Connect
ATEX IECEx – Yes
Submersible – Yes
Mil spec – 810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G
Noise reduction software – Yes
IP Standards – IP67
Standard warranty – 2 years
This ATEX-certified non-display DMR radio is packed with all the advantages of MOTOTRBO to help keep you connected in the toughest environments.
ATEX-certified for use in potentially explosive environments, DP4801 Ex features best-in-class audio, full keypad and 5-line colour display.
ATEX-certified for use in potentially explosive environments even underground, DP4801 Ex Ma features best-in-class audio, full keypad and 5-line colour display.
The MOTOTRBO™ LONE WORKER alarm system provides an increase in worker safety and gives users a means of raising the alarm within an organisation allowing you to follow set health & safety policies while being fully reportable for insurance mitigation.
The SLR 5500 Series delivers high performance, high-reliability two-way radio service, optimised for your workplace.
IP Site Connect uses the Internet to extend the coverage of your MOTOTRBO communication system no matter where you’re located.
A scalable, single-site digital trunking solution, Capacity Plus expands the capacity of your MOTOTRBO communication system even further.
Blending innovation, your feedback and Motorola’s extensive real-world experience, MOTOTRBO Capacity Max delivers a scalable, highly secure trunked radio communications solution that’s perfect for your business.