MOTOTRBO™ DP4801 Ex M1 MA ATEX
PORTABLE TWO-WAY RADIO
MOTOTRBO DP4801 Ex M1 MA ATEX – KEEPING YOU SAFER IN THE TOUGHEST ENVIRONMENTS
Threats from explosive gas or combustible dust, on an oil rig or in an underground mine, your workers confront them daily. Safe, reliable communication is absolutely critical in such dangerous environments. That’s where the power and performance of MOTOTRBO™ digital radio stands out.
The fully-featured DP4801 Ex Ma ATEX certified portable radio delivers unrivalled voice and data communications with text messaging, full-colour display with day/night mode to make reading text messages easier and best-in-class audio that includes Intelligent Audio and customisable voice announcements.
Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands, the DP4801 Ex Ma features a 5-line display, full keypad, up to 1,000 channel capacity, five programmable buttons, emergency button, man down and lone worker functions and IP67 rating for submersibility.
- LARGE, FULL-COLOUR DISPLAY – Features a 5-line colour display with a flexible menu-driven interface. Icons and large easy-to-use navigation buttons ease message reading and menu navigation.
- DAY/NIGHT MODE ON DISPLAY – This display has improved resolution for easier viewing even in broad daylight. It also also features a night mode that makes the screen easier to read in dark environments.
- TEXT MESSAGING – Use text messaging when discretion is required or routine communication needs to be delivered without interrupting workers or guests.
- INTEGRATED GPS – Locate mobile work teams using integrated GPS.
- EMERGENCY BUTTON – Orange button on the top of the radio can be programmed to send an alert to a supervisor or dispatcher during an emergency situation.
- SECURITY – Three levels of scrambling or encryption built-in for increased security: 16-bit Basic Privacy, 40-bit Enhanced Privacy or 256-bit AES256 encryption.
- TRANSMIT INTERRUPT – Enables a user to interrupt another radio conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed.
The basic package includes: 2075mAh (Typical) Li-ion Battery (NNTN8359_) IMPRES Single-Unit Charger Antenna Dust Cover (15012157001) 2.5″ Belt Clip (PMLN6086_) In-box Documentation NOTE: The 24 months warranty only applies to the radio, it does not apply to batteries or accessories shipped within the model package. Service From the Start packages are also available.
ENQUIRE ABOUT MOTOTRBO™ DP4801 Ex M1 MA ATEX
Frequency band – VHF, UHF
Repeater capable – Yes
Battery life (based on a 05 05 90 duty cycle) – 19 hours in digital mode, 16 hours in analogue mode
Standard battery chemistry type – Lithium Ion
1 Watt – Yes
Emergency button – Yes
Keypad – Full
Display – Full, Color, Day and night mode
Weight (With 1400mAh LiIon battery) – 482.5g (17 oz)
Dimensions H x W x D (with standard battery) – 138.5 x 56.7 x 39.8 mm (5.45 x 2.23 x 1.57 in)
Transmit interrupt – Yes
Monitor Permanent (Sticky) Monitor – Yes
Lone worker – Yes
Voice announcement- Yes
Signalling – DMR, PL/DPL, MDC, Quik-Call II, 5-tone, DTMF, MPT1327 (option)
Intelligent audio – Yes
Programmable buttons – Yes
Voice operated transmit (VOX) – Yes
Time out timer – Yes
Talkaround – Yes
Text messaging capable – Yes
Scan types – Normal, Priority, Dual priority, Nuisance channel delete, Talk group, All group, System, Home revert
Phone book – Yes
Group call – Yes
One to one calling – Yes
Missed call alerts – Yes
CPS (Customer Programming Software) – Yes
Channel spacing -12.5, 25, 20
Number of channels – 1000
Channel scan – Yes
Caller ID- Yes
Call tones -Yes
Call forward – Yes
Busy channel lockout – Yes
Integrated voice and data – Yes
System type – TDMA, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus, IP Site Connect
Digital technology – Yes
ATEX IECEx – Yes
Submersible – Yes
TIA4950, Factory Mutual (FM) options – Yes
Mil spec – 810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G
Noise reduction software – Yes
IP Standards – IP67
Standard warranty – 2 years
This ATEX-certified non-display DMR radio is packed with all the advantages of MOTOTRBO to help keep you connected in the toughest environments.
ATEX-certified for use in potentially explosive environments, DP4801 Ex features best-in-class audio, full keypad and 5-line colour display.
The MOTOTRBO™ LONE WORKER alarm system provides an increase in worker safety and gives users a means of raising the alarm within an organisation allowing you to follow set health & safety policies while being fully reportable for insurance mitigation.
The SLR 5500 Series delivers high performance, high-reliability two-way radio service, optimised for your workplace.
IP Site Connect uses the Internet to extend the coverage of your MOTOTRBO communication system no matter where you’re located.
A scalable, single-site digital trunking solution, Capacity Plus expands the capacity of your MOTOTRBO communication system even further.
Blending innovation, your feedback and Motorola’s extensive real-world experience, MOTOTRBO Capacity Max delivers a scalable, highly secure trunked radio communications solution that’s perfect for your business.