MOTOTRBO™ LINKED CAPACITY PLUS
MOTOTRBO LINKED CAPACITY PLUS –
If you need to communicate to a large field force across a wide area with a scalable, easy to use system then MOTOTRBO Linked Capacity Plus is your cost effective trunking solution.
Instead of a dedicated control channel, the MOTOTRBO Linked Capacity Plus system creates a “rest channel”. All inactive radios monitor this channel. When a new call is initiated, it takes over the rest channel, while radios not involved in the conversation are directed to a new “rest channel”. Dynamic trunking does not require a centralised controller or expensive OFCOM license. And it is highly fault-tolerant: even the complete failure of a repeater only reduces system capacity.
- STAY IN TOUCH WHEREVER THEY TRAVEL – Connect with employees throughout their shifts, anywhere in the field, MOTOTRBO Capacity Plus makes it possible to communicate across a wide area by linking adjoining single sites across an IP network
- REACH MORE PEOPLE, MORE PRODUCTIVELY – Now you get the benefits of digital communication for more users across multiple sites
- EASE OF USE – Supports the MOTOTRBO Repeater Diagnostic and Control (RDAC) utility to help ensure the continuous performance of your system, it also integrates with existing MOTOTRBO systems via a simple software upgrade
- IMPROVE SAFETY THROUGHOUT THE WORKPLACE – When it comes to creating a safer work environment, MOTOTRBO Capacity Plus has you covered, transmit interrupt prioritises important communication exactly when it is needed, and emergency alerts enable workers to send notifications to a central location
- INCREASE EFFICIENCY WITH SMARTER APPLICATIONS – Whether your team need to talk to each other in the field, or back at the office, or they need to use data applications such as text messaging, location tracking or work order tickets, and digital telephone patch to communicate seamlessly between radios and mobile phones.