MOTOTRBO™ SL4000e / SL4010e
DIGITAL PORTABLE TWO-WAY RADIO
The MOTOTRBO SL4000e and SL4010e digital two-way radio series are designed for the manager who needs complete control. The MOTOTRBO SL4000e Series is a family of ETSI DMR Standards compliant slim and light portable radios that connects you with sophistication. Pocket-sized and with a smooth outline, the radios feature a full keypad and 5-line colour screen with customisable display schemes. A built-in vibrate function alerts you quietly when you need to be discreet, and a comprehensive range of audio accessories allows you to stay connected without disturbing your customers.
Here’s what’s new in these next-generation radios:
• Software activated lone worker function and integrated accelerometer for optional Man Down
• Bluetooth® lets you talk without wires, while also enabling precise indoor location-tracking.
• Powerful audio and advanced noise cancellation ensure your call is heard, even in noisy environments
• The 280-character text messaging simplifies complex communications
• Voice Announcement and Text-to-Speech features allow you to monitor radio settings and text communications hands-free, and sophisticated scan functions keep you in touch with many teams at once.
• Integrated Wi-Fi® enables remote software updates
The MOTOTRBO SL4000e Two Way Radio Is Ideal For
Rugged construction and design with multiple channels and panic button and lone worker features.
- Events Teams – Exhibitions, Concerts, Festivals, etc
- Hospitality Industry – Hotels, Conference Centres, Front of House Teams
- Retail / Shopping Centres and Retail Organisations
- Security Teams
This radio replaces the MOTOTRBO™ SL4000/4010 digital two-way radio
The basic package includes: Li-Ion Battery Charger option Antenna Option Carry Holster In-box Documentation (QRG option, Safety, RTTE Leaflet) and a 24 month warranty (only applies to the radio body).
Did you know that you can receive emergency alerts such as fire alarm notifications directly to your MOTOTRBO SL4000e Digital Two Way Radio. Find out more about how it works here.
Frequency range – UHF 1 Band (403-470 MHz)
Power output – UHF: 1W/3W
Battery life (based on a 05 05 90 duty cycle) – Up to 14.3 hours
Repeater capable – Yes
Dimensions H x W x D (with standard battery)
121 x 55 x 17 mm (1370 mAh battery)
121 x 55 x 20 mm (1800 mAh battery)
121 x 55 x 23 mm (2300 mAh battery)
Weight (With 1400mAh LiIon battery)
154g (1370 mAh battery)
164g (1800 mAh battery)
174g (2300 mAh battery)
Number of channels – 1000
Channel spacing – 12.5
Mil spec – 810 C, D, E, F, 810 G
Standard warranty – 2 years
With high-performance integrated voice and data, and advanced features for efficient operation, these radios deliver complete connectivity to your organisation. Ideal for staff on the go.
With high performance integrated voice and data, and advanced features for efficient operation, these radios deliver complete connectivity to your organisation. Ideal for installation into offices, reception desks, vehicles and cranes.