DIGITAL PORTABLE TWO-WAY RADIO
Slim and lightweight the MOTOTRBO SL2600 digital two-way radio provides instant communication in a stylish and discreet design.
Perfectly suited for business
- The MOTOTRBO SL2600 portable two-way radio gives you instant communication without the bulky look and feel of a traditional radio. At just 23mm thick, it fits easily in your hand or discreetly in a jacket or trouser pocket. SL2600 weighs only 190g (6.7oz) so you can move freely and comfortably without being weighed down.
- Discreet productivity – Focus on your customers, not your device. With a virtual keypad and display, the MOTOTRBO SL2600 gives you a fast and easy way to navigate functions and receive information at a glance.
- Talk handsfree – Maintain a smart, organized appearance. The SL2600 connects with wireless accessories such as Bluetooth earpieces and sensors, allowing you to keep your radio out of sight but not out of touch.
- Over-the-air updates – With built-in Wi-Fi, the SL2600 can be updated over the air. Instead of programming devices one by one, save valuable time by sending updates to the entire fleet.
- Ready for more – The SL2600 supports conventional operation for single sites plus IP Site Connect so you can link multiple locations into a single network. Or scale up to Capacity Plus for higher call capacity thanks to the efficient channel and spectrum usage of MOTOTRBO trunking.
The MOTOTRBO SL2600 is ideal for
• Facilities Management
• Event Organisers
• Retail / Shopping Centres
• Educational Establishments
• Super Yachts / Vessels
The basic package includes a Lightweight Li-Ion Battery, Single-Unit Charger, Antenna, Charger and Carry Options & 2 year warranty (does not apply to batteries or accessories. Service From the Start packages are also available). There also is a full range of supporting accessories.
Team up with MOTOTRBO iBeacons for a modern unified communications solution
Frequency Range VHF – 136-174 MHz UHF – 403-480 MHz
Channel Capacity 256
Channel Spacing 12.5, 25kHz Zone
Capacity 4 x 32 channels
Type of Battery Li-Ion Battery Life (Digital) Up to 20 hours with battery save on
Dimensions (H x W x D) 125.7 x 55.0 x 22.7 mm
Weight of Radio (includes battery and antenna) 190g
RX Digital Sensitivity 0.25 uV, 0.19uV (typical)
RX Analogue Sensitivity 0.3 uV, 0.22uV (typical)
Spurious Response Rejection (TIA-603) 70 dB
RX Hum and Noise -40 dB (12.5 kHz channel) -45 dB (25 kHz channel)
Operating Temperature -30 C to +60 C (-22 F to 140 F)
Storage Temperature -40 C to +85 C (-40 F to 185 F)
Level 3 Dust & Water Instrusion IP55